I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving (for all my American friends). Yesterday was a MESS (but in a good way).. I fully was going to vlog and post more, but my little human woke me up at 2:30am.. and while he went back to sleep, mama did not. It was in fact a very long day.
Smackdown is TONIGHT, and while it was tapped and there are spoilers... I will be keeping quite until tomorrow for the blog. I don't want anyone to know from my word of mouth. However I will say, it's going to be good.. and I have a feeling a lot of friends will be happy.
Now, let's get into Survivor Series.
My thoughts and predictions:
John Cena vs. Dominik Mysterio:
This one is a complete toss up for me. I would love to see Dom win the title back, but have this feeling something or someone might cost him overall. Could we see John Cena keep the title until SNME? Or.. retire with it all together? My final thoughts would be that Dom will be winning! I have a feeling SOMEONE (I won't say who, or if there is multiple) that will show up and cost John.
Nikki Bella vs. Stephanie Vaquer:
I wish I was more excited about this match. I also wish for bigger build up than what it was. Regardless, I fully believe that Stephanie will retain. However, I do expect the match to be good. Could this be a way for Brie to return as well? It's been talked about for a WHILE now.. so this would be really good way to do it too.
Women's War Games Match:
This MIGHT steal the show to be honest. I mean.. COME ON... look at the line up of these women. While I do feel team AJ will pick up the win.. that doesn't mean there won't be any shocking moments. Could we see a turn? Could there be something brewing within Charlotte or Alexa? The hints have been there.. so who knows?
Men's War Games Match:
With these two teams, I have a feeling it WILL be wild.. but who will win? It's SO hard to tell, but I am going to go with Team Brock on this one. Two baby faces can't win so I would have to say it will be the heel team.
What are YOUR thoughts? Since this is considered a "big PLE".. do we think we will see any returns or shocking moments?
I'll be LIVE tweeting Survivor Series on Saturday night! Come on and join the conversation!
xoxo,
Chels
Comments
Post a Comment