I'm a little late, but here we go. We've got a lot to talk about.. so let's get into it!
-Kicking off: Cody Rhodes
We didn't get very much but was told by Nick Aldis that we are getting a No 1 Contenders match in which we will see Jacob Fatu vs Drew McIntyre. This is very interesting see that we didn't think Jacob was cleared. Cody did address his loss to Seth.. however now has his eyes set on the new fued that is brewing. This.. should be interesting to say the least.
-Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss vs. Sol Ruca and Zaria (for the Tag Team Titles)
I loved this match! I LOVED seeing Sol Ruca and Zaria on the main roster.. and this match delivered overall. However in the end, it was Alexa and Charlotte picked up the win to retain their titles. If you haven't seen this match, please do.. it was worth it. I can't wait to see not only what Alexa and Charlotte will do next.. but what is next for Sol and Zaria.
-United States Championship Open Challenge: Sami Zayn vs. Ilja Dragunov
**Originally.. it was The Miz that came out, but Melo ruined that..just as Miz did to him**
It was then Ilja made his grand return.. and him and Sami put on ONE HELL of a match. Seriously, I wasn't too sure at first, but I am so glad that I kept watching. These two went to WAR and it was the best thing ever. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. In a shocking turn of events, it was Dragunov that picked up the win.. to get the US Championship. I WAS SHOOK! Good on him tho! Seriously, being out that long was brutal... but he came back ready to WORK! With that being said, who will be the first to challenge?
-Motor City Machine Guns vs. Los Garzas
SO HAPPY to see MCMG in a match! I know Shelley was out due to a broken nose, but now is good! The match itself was pretty good overall. But in the end.. it was MCMG that picked up the much needed win. Now can we please see them in a new long feud?? Because I am missed them on my TV for far too long.
-Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre
This whole situation was WILD! Jacob was attacked in the back and taken out for a couple of week.. if not longer. Word is that he has had a dental issue and is not cleared. But Cody was PISSED.. and the brawl started, which ended up being the match. Suit and all..
This was INTENSE.. and in another wild turn of events...Cody went full INSANE and hit Drew with the title. Resulting in a DQ. Drew is 110% going to be taking that title from Cody. Even after that.. the brawl was intense.
Overall: 8.4/10
===============================================================
**At the end of the US Title match: we did see MFT come out to attack, resulting in a VHS tape from Bo Dallas and Wyatt Sicks coming out to make themselves known
UP NEXT: Monday Night Raw
-NEWS on Seth Rollins
-What is next for Stephanie?
-Judgement Day/Dom
-AND MORE
until next time
xoxo,
Chels
Comments
Post a Comment